Benefits of Blackberries
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Digestive Tract
- Assists with Diabetes
- Cancer Prevention
- Blood Cleansing
- Healthy Bones
- Healthy Heart
- Healthy Eyes
- Healthy Skin
CHONDRUS CRISPUS FACTSHEET
- From the northern Atlantic very cold waters (not Caribbean)
- It is native to the Irish coast, is the species that kept the Irish alive during the potato famine, that's why it's known as Irish Sea moss. Dr. Sebi spoke on this.
- Grows on rock on shoreline not coral (no divers needed!)
- It is very thin like paper and expands but does not thicken when soaked (fake Sea moss is thick)
- It is not gold or purple, it is many colors in the same batch. Farmed Sea moss will be only one color.
- It should look like a carnation flower with curled edges not stringy like spaghetti (that's a different species of seamoss).
Size: 16 oz